Friday, March 28, 2008

FINALLY!

So now its official. I finally have a blog!! After much hemming and hawing, I decided to pull up my socks and actually put something up here! Well, I wish I could say what stuff this blog is going to bring out of me. I wish I could say it will have the trappings of a book I wish to write someday. Or some pearls of wisdom perhaps? Whatever it is, I, for one, am going to sit back and watch what happens. So after my little "inauguration" speech here, let me move on to my FIRST POST! Bombs away!

Addendum on 15-09-08: Pearls of Wisdom??? Future Book?? Ok so maybe I was being too ambitious with my blog, especially since not too many posts resulted from it in the months to follow. So lets just say this blog contains purely random thoughts and observations, nothing more. :)

No comments: